The Protein Chemistry Laboratory is a core resource facility partially funded by the Dean of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at Texas A&M University.
- To support and advance protein chemistry and proteomics research throughout the Texas A&M University System.
- To provide state-of-the-art instrumentation, systems, software, technical expertise and training for the application of modern molecular biological technologies as a means to drive cutting-edge research at Texas A&M University.
- To help our clients to succeed.
- Technology application and development
- Professional full-time personnel
- Focus on service
- All scientists, students and collaborators within the Texas A&M academic community
- Non-Texas A&M University academic scientists
- Commercial clients
The laboratory operates as a fee-for-service facility and accepts samples on a first-come-first-served basis from faculty, scientists and students of Texas A&M, other educational institutions and industrial scientists. Main campus users are given preference whenever possible as the facility exists primarily to support of Texas A&M research.
The PCL has an advisory committee of committed faculty members. Learn more information about the PCL User Committee.